Taking Pride in All We Do
At Range Center, we take our jobs seriously. Before we consider you for employment, we need to know that you are willing and able to do the following:
- Recognize the clients we serve are the most important people in our organization their physical and emotional needs take precedence over everything else.
- Realize the people we serve are not dependent on us we are dependent on them.
- Understand the client is not an interruption in your work he/she is the purpose of it.
- Know we are not doing a favor by serving the client he/she is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- Understand the client is not someone to boss, argue or match wits with he/she is the person to be listened and responded to.
- Insist the client is a person who brings us his/her wants and choices it is our job to find a way to make them happen with respect and dignity.
If you can commit to make our clients YOUR PRIORITY, we want to talk to you! Range Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Upon request, Range Center, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to make the application process more accessible. Download Printable Application (PDF)»