A Passion For Life
Residential Program Supervisor
To maintain a small group living situation directed toward maximizing the independence of each resident and to relate to each resident, their family, guardians and case managers on an individual basis.
- Experience in the design, implementation & monitoring of programs for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Experience in staff supervision
- Organizational skills, oral/written communications skills, able to work with a variety of people
- Able to train staff
- Able to function without close supervision
- Overall day to day management of house operations
- See job description for details
- Full-time, management w/ benefits,
- Will include days, afternoons, evenings or weekends
Posting Deadline: September 25, 2013
Submit resume and posting applications to the Human Resources Department.
Range Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.